TREATMENT OF POSTACNE
Center for Aesthetic Medicine Marlene offers a service of laser removal of post-acne traces in Minsk on a modern platform – CO2 laser EVOMATRIX.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 30 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures2-4 procedures
- ? Recovery 5-7 days
- ? Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Price from 100 BYN
At a young age, many girls and boys experience various manifestations of acne.
Photos before and after
The reason for this is: hormonal disorders, improper nutrition, stress and much more. The result of unresolved problems in time is changes in the skin of the face, manifested both in small scars, dimples, and in multiple redness of the skin.
The active work of the sebaceous glands quite often leads to the fact that the problem of acne and post-acne haunts people not only in adolescence, but can drag on until the age of 30-35 (the most productive age for a person when it is necessary to take place at work, to consolidate their social status in society).
In order for our patients to solve both the aesthetic problems of appearance and the socio-economic problems related to them, Marlene Center for Aesthetic Medicine recommends using fractional resurfacing.
The advantage of this technique – fractional laser resurfacing – is that the visible result is achieved very quickly. The technique allows the patient to return an attractive appearance and smoothness of the skin within 1-2 weeks at a fairly affordable cost. Some patients with oily, porous skin notice the effect of narrowing the pores immediately after the procedure, subsequently the production of sebum returns to normal.
Fractional laser resurfacing is a modern, unparalleled in its uniqueness method for the treatment of acne and post-acne.
The degree of exposure to a laser for skin rejuvenation may vary for each patient according to indications. The number of procedures depends on the age of the patient, the amount and depth of skin deformation after acne.
Benefits of laser resurfacing
- Laser removal of post-acne marks.
- Laser removal deep pigmentation.
- Laser wrinkle removal, even skin tone.
- Laser skin rejuvenation.
- Laser treatment of excessive work of the sebaceous glands in order to prevent rosacea and other undesirable manifestations on the skin.
- The effect of laser resurfacing of prolonged action means that the first result will be noticeable to the patient in 2 to 4 weeks. The doctor can evaluate the number of procedures and their frequency after the first procedure.
How does the laser resurfacing procedure work?
- The CO2 laser vaporizes the surface layer of the skin (an artificial burn of the face controlled by a doctor is created). The doctor treats different areas of the skin according to clinical protocols. As a result of exposure to the deep layers of the skin, the process of producing collagen and elastin occurs, which is extremely important for patients who pursue the goal of skin rejuvenation.
- An additional advantage of the laser resurfacing technique is that superficial epidermal changes also evaporate – scars, scarring, age spots, this is very important for patients who treat post-acne.
- The laser resurfacing procedure is painless – the doctor can use various methods of anesthesia after collecting the patient’s primary history.
Recommendations for recovery after laser resurfacing
- The recovery period for each patient may be accompanied by different features, it depends on the depth of the laser impact on individual skin areas. The patient is advised to stay at home for a week. Only at home you can follow all the rules of facial care prescribed by your doctor.
- 3 days after the procedure, the patient should do not wet the treated skin area and use special cosmetics.
- Immediately after laser resurfacing possible slight swelling, slight burning and redness of the skin, which disappear after a few hours with gentle laser exposure or after 1-2 days with stronger laser exposure. Sometimes swelling of the face and redness can persist for 2-3 days.
- The recovery period for each patient occurs in contact with the doctor, especially if the procedure is performed for the first time in life. The patient should avoid direct sunlight. A few months after the procedure, on the eve of the spring-summer period, you need to protect the skin with sunscreen to avoid pigmentation.
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO LASER REFURBISHING
- Pregnancy, lactation.
- Age up to 18 years.
- Microbiological infections (herpes in the acute stage, acne, impetigo).
- Oncological diseases.
- Inflammation of the skin in the treatment area.
- Blood diseases.
- Tendency to form hypertrophic or keloid scars (in each case, a test procedures).
Laser resurfacing can act as a worthy alternative to plastic surgery.
Work experience: more than 10 years