Treatment of acne
Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers a service for the treatment of acne and active acne on a modern device Esclepion QuadroPRO Yellow.
Acne (acne) is one of the most common dermatoses, which affects up to 85% of people aged 12 to 24 years. Acne treatment in Minsk is carried out in private clinics by qualified doctors who have a certificate for the provision of dermatological medical services.
Acne is a chronic inflammation of the skin, which is manifested by increased sebum secretion, a change in the composition of the secretion of the sebaceous glands and is accompanied by the appearance of acne in seborrheic zones.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 20 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures from 3 procedures
- ? Recovery to 2 days
- ? EquipmentEsclepion QuadroPRO Yellow
- ? Price from 30 BYN
Biorevitalization, skin restoration after aggressive procedures
Foto before and after
Risk Factors for Acne
- hereditary predisposition.
- Hormonal imbalance in the body: increased levels of male sex hormones, polycystic ovaries, thyroid pathology, premenstrual period, adolescence.
- Foci of chronic infection: tonsillitis, caries, cholecystitis.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Unbalanced diet: the presence of milk, excess carbohydrates, and trans fats in the diet negatively affect the condition of the skin.
- Emotional stress.
- Taking medications: steroids, phenobarbital, oral contraceptives.
- Decreased immunity, a tendency to allergic reactions.
- Adverse effects on the skin of environmental factors: high temperature and humidity, aggressive chemicals, ultraviolet radiation.
- Incorrect use of cosmetics.
- Self-treatment (squeezing acne).
Acne development is based on the following pathological processes:
- Hypertrophy (overgrowth) of the sebaceous glands.
- Follicular hyperkeratosis – accelerated division of skin cells with impaired exfoliation of dead cells, resulting in blockage of the excretory ducts of the follicles.
- Population of microbial colonies of sebaceous hair follicles.
All these processes occur against the background of seborrhea, which is characterized by hyperproduction of sebum and a change in its chemical composition.
There are the following clinical forms of acne
- Papulopustular – the most common form of acne. It is represented by two elements: a papule (nodule) that does not have an internal cavity, and a pustule – a purulent vesicle.
- Comedonal with a predominance of comedones – horny plugs formed in the ducts of the sebaceous glands filled with dead skin cells and sebum. If the outlet of the follicle is narrow or completely closed, a closed comedone is formed – a whitehead. When the mouth is open, the horny plug moves freely in the duct of the sebaceous gland. When in contact with air, the top layer of the cork oxidizes, acquiring a dark color – black acne.
- Conglobate is the most severe form of acne, when a neoplasm forms in the deep layers of the skin and in the subcutaneous tissue. Pustules filled with pus contribute to the formation of fistulas, which leave rough scars after healing.
- The acne clinic is characterized by acne polymorphism, when different elements are present on the skin at the same time: closed and open comedones, papules, pustules.
- Acne is localized on the skin of the face (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin), neck, shoulders, chest, upper back.
Acne therapy is carried out taking into account the prevalence and severity of the process, age, changes in the hormonal status of the patient, the presence of concomitant diseases.
For mild superficial forms of acne, mainly external therapy is required.
Systemic therapy is indicated for moderate and severe forms of acne, as well as in the absence of the effect of treatment with external agents.
Acne treatments include:
- Prevention of the formation of comedones.
- Removal of comedones.
- Decreased production of sebaceous glands.
- Prevention of the opening of the elements of the rash (comedones, pustules) and the spread of inflammation to nearby tissues.
- Prevention of the formation of cicatricial changes in the skin at the site of acne.
- Elimination of the consequences of acne in the form of scars, age spots.
The main groups of drugs for the treatment of acne are sebostatic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, wound healing agents.
Laser acne treatment in Minsk is an innovative method of getting rid of acne. The laser method is especially effective for the correction of skin defects on the face that have arisen after acne – scars, scars, pigmented spots.
Work experience: more than 15 years