© Marlen Medical Center
There are many reasons for removing permanent makeup of eyebrows, arrows, flies, and lips:
- the color of the tattoo differs from the desired shade;
- the appearance of faded areas
- an unsuccessful or unsuitable form of tattooing.
The most effective and safe method of tattoo removal is considered to be the laser method, which combines advanced technologies with an excellent cosmetic effect. The Marlen Center uses the most modern Pico Star Asclepion laser. Pico Star Asclepion.
PICO STAR produced by Asclepion Lasers is approved by the FDA and has a registration certificate of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
- General information
- ⏰ Duration 2-3 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures are needed 2-10 procedures
- ? Equipment Pico Star Asclepion
- ? Cost from 30 BYN
The advantage of eyebrow tattoo removal in the medical center “Marlen”, Minsk
The center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” uses the latest development from the company Asclepion (Germany) – Pico Star Asclepion – the first picosecond laser in Europe and Asia, which is able to cope with any tattoo, including permanent eyebrow makeup. A powerful laser pulse lasting millionths of a second (picoseconds) does not just split the coloring pigment, but sprays it into microparticles, which are then picked up by phagocytes and macrophages and quickly removed from the body.
In terms of efficiency and speed of tattoo removal, Pico Star is 2 times superior to all existing types of lasers. The laser beam is capable of splitting color pigments deeply located in the skin. Moreover, the skin does not have time to heat up due to an instantaneous pulse, which makes it possible to painlessly apply the laser even in the most delicate and sensitive places: around the eyes, eyebrows or on the lips.
The laser is equipped with a large number of nozzles that are used for the removal of all types of tattoos, as well as for non-ablative rejuvenation and treatment of pigmentation year-round without the possibility of pigmentation.
Photo before after
The result of laser tattoo removal by Pico Star Asclepion equipment.
Pros and cons of laser tattoo removal
The advantages of laser removal of permanent eyebrow makeup include:
- Absence of pain during and after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive procedure, minimal risk of injury, short recovery period.
- Preservation of the surface layer of the epidermis, hair follicles and the structure of the hairs themselves.
- Effective elimination of unwanted coloring and correction of eyebrow shape.
- Total destruction of the pigment.
Total destruction of the pigment:
- To completely destroy the pigment, depending on the complexity of the problem, several sessions of laser exposure are required (from 2 to 10).
- It is possible to evaluate the result of laser tattoo removal only after a long time, since the coloring pigment is gradually removed from the skin layers within 3-4 weeks after the procedure and is excreted by the lymphatic system.
Contraindications to laser correction of eyebrow tattooing
Any medical manipulations, including cosmetic ones, are not indifferent to the body. To prevent the development of undesirable consequences after the removal of the old eyebrow tattoo with a laser, a number of restrictions have been developed for this procedure:
- Signs of skin diseases on the face in the area of the alleged laser exposure: foci of inflammation, rash, erosion.
- Benign growths on the skin of the eyebrows in the form of warts, papillomas, moles.
- Photodermatoses are hypersensitivity of the skin to ultraviolet light.
- Immunodeficiency conditions: HIV infection, AIDS.
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation in women.
- Age up to 18 years.
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Malignant neoplasms at any stage of development.
- Severe chronic pathologies of internal organs in the decompensation stage.
- Mental disorders characterized by inappropriate behavior.
- The tendency to form keloid scars.
In the first days after laser tattoo removal, redness and swelling of the skin may appear. This is a normal response of the body to the action of laser beams, which quickly passes on its own without treatment.
Main recommendations after the procedure:
- Prevention of infection is not to violate the integrity of the skin.
- There are no crusts, but there may be swelling, therefore it is necessary to avoid saunas, baths, swimming pools, tanning for 2-5 days, depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
- Protect your face from the action of sunlight.
- For the period of rehabilitation, exclude products containing alcohol and acids from facial care.
Work experience: more than 15 years