ReMOVING BRUISES UNDER THE EYES
The skin under the eyes in the area of the lower eyelids is extremely delicate, therefore it is subjected to deformation with the formation of dark circles (bruises) already at a young age. You can remove bruises under the eyes in Minsk at the Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” with the help of contouring with fillers based on hyaluronic acid.
- Common information
- ⏰ Durationfrom 20 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures1 procedure
- ? Recovery14 days
- ? PreparationsSayfa, Juvederm, Lumenera, Neauvia, Stylage and others
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” has the following prices for the removal of bruises under the eyes:
Fillers – from the English word “fill”, that means to fill – are injectable dermal fillers that are used in cosmetology to smooth wrinkles, as well as to give additional volume to some parts of the face (lips, cheekbones, cheeks).
Contour plasty of the tear trough
The cause of the appearance of dark circles under the eyes is often the deformation of the tear trough, which stretches in the lower eyelid from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. With the loss of firmness and elasticity, the skin stretches, begins to sag, depressions form, the skin acquires a bluish tint, the so-called “bruises” under the eyes.
You can remove bags under the eyes by introducing a filler into the nasolacrimal groove. This will lead to smoothing the skin, replenishing the missing tissue volume and eliminating dark circles.
The use of fillers based on hyaluronic acid stimulates the production of collagen, improves skin tone, and promotes skin rejuvenation.
Contraindications for filling the nasolacrimal trough with fillers:
- Hernial protrusion of the lower eyelid.
- Atrophy, omission of facial tissues.
- The presence of infectious and inflammatory processes in the eye area.
- Allergy to filler components.
- Trauma to the orbital septum.
- If silicone, polyacrylamide gel or fillers of unknown composition were previously implanted in this area.
Preparation for the procedure
At the stage of preparation for the removal of bruises under the eyes of the patient, in order to prevent complications, the following conditions must be met:
- 2 weeks before the correction, do not treat the dentist.
- 7 days before the procedure, stop taking anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants, aspirin, vitamins C, E.
- The day before the manipulation, refrain from drinking alcohol and performing heavy physical exertion.
- The skin of the face is cleansed of impurities.
- The injection area is disinfected with antiseptic solutions.
- Anesthesia is performed either with the help of local application anesthesia (cream application), or fillers are used, which include the anesthetic lidocaine.
- Injections of the problem area are made using a needle or cannula. A cannula is the best option, since its tip is not sharp, so it does not damage the tissue like a needle, but simply pushes it apart.
- The treatment ends with the application of a soothing face mask.
After the procedure for removing bags under the eyes, there is a slight reddening of the skin. If the vessel is injured, the formation of small subcutaneous hematomas is possible. The final installation of the filler takes place within 2 weeks, by which time all side effects have disappeared.
To speed up the healing process:
- Do not touch your face with your hands until the injection marks have healed.
- 2 weeks after the correction, sleep is allowed only on the back, on a high pillow.
- In the first 3 days, air travel, sports and alcohol intake are prohibited.
- Within 2 weeks it is recommended to avoid sudden changes in temperature: it is forbidden to visit baths, saunas, solariums.
Correction of the tear trough to eliminate defects in the form of dark circles and bags under the eyes has a temporary effect. This is due to the fact that fillers based on hyaluronic acid over time (6-12 months) undergo complete resorption and excretion from the body.
Work experience: more than 20 years