REMOVAL OF XANTHELASMA
Xanthelasma (flat eyelid xanthoma) — is a flat benign yellowish lesion in the form of a slightly elevated plaque. It is located more often on the upper eyelid at the inner corner of the eye, it can be single, multiple. The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers a modern way to remove xanthelasma using a very advanced laser system – a medical laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 year of release.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures 1 procedure
- ?Recovery 7-10 days
- ?Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ?Price from 20 BYN
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers the following prices for laser removal of benign skin tumors (xanthelasm):
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
Foto before and after
Who is prone to xanthelasma formation
Xanthelasma may occur in the following patients:
- adults with possible metabolic disorders;
- obese patients;
- patients with diabetes;
- patients with myxedema (dysfunction of the thyroid gland);
- patients with lipoid nephrosis (rare kidney disease);
- patients with pancreatitis (progressive inflammatory-destructive lesion of the pancreas);
- patients with cirrhosis of the liver.
Improvised means at home to get rid of xanthelasma is impossible.
Benefits of Laser Xanthelasma Removal
- When removing xanthelasmas with a laser, only the neoplasm itself is removed.
- Healthy tissues are not injured in comparison with such methods of removal as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation. It is not safe to use the method of cryodestruction or electrocoagulation on the eyelids.
- When using a laser, removal occurs with minimal blood loss, since the laser coagulates the vessels well.
- When using a laser, the equipment does not come into contact with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar is not provoked at the site of removal of xanthelasma.
Xanthelasma laser removal technique
- Laser removal of xanthelasma is carried out by a very advanced CO2 laser “EVOMATRIX” manufactured in 2018. This equipment is very convenient and comfortable to work with.
- The advantage is that the laser allows you to choose a very thin beam to remove xanthelasma on the face of a person.
- The doctor can use completely different settings, taking into account all the features of the human body, skin structure, patient age and a number of other factors.
- Removal of xanthelasma can be carried out absolutely painlessly. Your doctor may recommend different types of anesthesia.
Work experience: more than 10 years