REMOVAL OF KERATOMAS BY LASER
Keratomas on the human body are typical for patients who have reached the age of 50 and older. Outwardly, they appear as grayish spots, can peel off, crack and become inflamed. Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers a modern way to remove keratomas using a very advanced laser system – a medical laserСО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 year of release.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures 1-2 procedures
- ? Recovery 7-10 days
- ?Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Price from 10 BYN
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers the following prices for laser removal of benign skin tumors (keratomas):
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
It is impossible to get rid of keratomas with improvised means at home.
Photos before and after
Keratomas are benign neoplasms that can multiply and increase in size in a very short time, causing discomfort to the patient, as this is accompanied by peeling and inflammation.
Benefits of Laser Keratoma Removal
- When removing a keratoma with a laser, only the keratoma itself is removed.
- The laser allows you to choose exactly the size for removal, which is necessary for grinding.
- Healthy tissues are not injured in comparison with such methods of removal as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
- When using a laser, removal occurs with minimal blood loss, since the laser coagulates the vessels.
- When using a laser, the equipment does not come into contact with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar is not provoked at the site of removal of the keratoma.
Technique for removing keratoma with a laser
- Laser removal of keratoma is carried out by a very progressive laserСО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 year of release. This equipment is very convenient and comfortable to work with.
- The advantages are that the laser allows you to choose a very thin beam to remove small barely visible keratomas on the human body to very large keratomas that bring great discomfort to the patient.
- The doctor can use completely different settings, taking into account all the features of the human body, skin structure, patient age and a number of other factors.
- Removal of a keratoma can be carried out almost painlessly. Your doctor may recommend different types of anesthesia.
Work experience: more than 10 years