REMOVAL OF AREAS OF HYPERKERATOSIS
Areas of hyperkeratosis on the human body are typical for patients who have reached the age of 45 and older. Outwardly, they appear as an excessive thickening of the stratum corneum of the epidermis, can peel off, crack. The size of the stratum corneum of the thickening can be from several millimeters to several centimeters, which causes significant discomfort to the patient. The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlene” offers a modern way to remove keratomas using a very advanced laser system – a medical laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 year of release.
- Common Information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures 1 procedure
- ? Recovery 5-7 days
- ? Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Price from 10 BYN
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
It is very difficult to get rid of areas of hyperkeratosis with improvised means at home. The fact is that patients, mechanically removing these thickenings of the skin, can aggravate the course of the disease – it is better to consult a cosmetologist.
Areas of hyperkeratosis are thickenings of the stratum corneum, which can increase over time and increase in size in a very short time, causing discomfort to the patient, as this is accompanied by peeling and cracking of the tissues.
Benefits of Laser Removal of Hyperkeratosis Areas
- When removing areas of hyperkeratosis with a laser, only the stratum corneum itself is removed.
- The laser allows you to choose exactly the size in diameter for removal, which is necessary for fractional resurfacing.
- Healthy tissues are not injured in comparison with such methods of removal as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
- When using a laser, the equipment does not come into contact with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar is not provoked at the site of removal of the keratinized layer of the skin.
Method for removing areas of hyperkeratosis with a laser
- Laser removal of areas of hyperkeratosis is carried out by a very progressive laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 year of release. This equipment is very convenient and comfortable to work with.
- The advantages are that the laser allows you to choose any shape for resurfacing on the human body.
- The doctor can use completely different settings, taking into account all the features of the human body, skin structure, patient age and a number of other factors.
- Removal of areas of hyperkeratosis can be carried out almost painlessly. Your doctor may recommend different types of anesthesia.
Work experience: more than 10 years