Papiloma removal in Minsk
Papilloma is a benign tumor-like neoplasm of a viral nature that affects the epithelial cells of the skin and mucous membranes. It is an unaesthetic growth on the skin, which is problematic to get rid of on your own. Sometimes papillomas disappear spontaneously, but in the vast majority of cases, the number and size of neoplasms grows. Medical center “Marlen” performs the removal of papillomas in Minsk using the latest laser unit СО2 «EVOMATRIX». The technique is characterized by minimal trauma and pain, as well as the shortest recovery time.
The laser beam accurately destroys both large single formations and placers of small ones, causing minimal damage to healthy tissues. In some cases, according to the indications and wishes of clients, local anesthesia is used.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 5 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures is needed 1 procedure
- ? Recovery 7 days
- ?Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Price from 10 BYN
We set the most affordable prices for the removal of papillomas in Minsk with a laser. In the presence of multiple neoplasms, the cost of the procedure is determined by zones, which is the most profitable option for clients.
Prices on papiloma removal in Minsk
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” has the following prices for laser removal of benign skin tumors (papilomas):
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
With multiple elements, the cost of the procedure can be determined by zones:
Photos before and after
Causes of papilomas
Science knows more than a hundred strains of viruses that cause the appearance of certain neoplasms on the skin. They enter the body of healthy people through the skin and mucous membranes upon contact with carriers and infected objects. Almost each of us carries several varieties of viruses that are potentially dangerous in terms of the occurrence of neoplasms. Why do not everyone have papillomas on the skin?
It’s all about the state of the immune system. If the immune system is strong, the activity of viruses is suppressed and neoplasms do not appear. Many years may pass before the first visual signs of the disease appear, but with a weakened immune system, papillomas appear on the skin a few weeks after the initial infection.
The most common causes of neoplasms due to a decrease in immunity are:
- Hormonal problems caused by various factors (stress, pregnancy, breastfeeding, climate change, menopause).
- Unbalanced diet and sudden weight gain.
- Presence of bad habits (alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction).
- Infectious and catarrhal diseases, exacerbations of chronic ailments.
- Long-term drug treatment.
- Promiscuous unprotected sex.
Why do papillomas need to be removed?
The price of removing papillomas with multiple neoplasms may seem high, but there is no other way out: you need to get rid of them not only for aesthetic reasons. The fact is that effective drugs for most HPV have not yet been invented, so it is not possible to solve the problem from the inside. Home methods for removing papillomas are not only ineffective, but sometimes dangerous: uncontrolled self-treatment can lead to severe skin burns.
There are several reasons why you need to get rid of neoplasms faster:
- Papilomas are often injured, thereby opening the gate for secondary infections. As a result of the resulting suppuration, scars often form.
- Papilomas tend to multiply: neoplasms multiply and increase in size.
- Over time, the risks of infection of loved ones increase more and more.
Please note that in some cases, benign neoplasms caused by individual HPV strains can degenerate into malignant ones! When doubtful formations are found, our patients are referred to an oncologist.
Types of papilomas:
In accordance with the modern classification, growths caused by HPV are divided into 4 main groups:
- simple (vulgar warts) appear mainly in the interdigital septa, on the knees, palms, and other parts of the upper and lower extremities;
- plantar (spike);
- acrochords (filamentous papilomas) are localized on the neck, face, chest, underarms;
- genital warts (anogenital warts).
Indications for removal
Removal of papilomas with a laser is recommended in the following situations:
- psychological discomfort;
- patient’s desire;
- susceptibility to constant trauma;
- progressive negative transformations (active growth, bleeding, itching, discoloration, etc.).
Contraindications to the procedure
Laser removal of papilomas in Minsk has a minimum of absolute contraindications:
- Presence of cancer at any stage.
- Visual manifestations of herpetic infection.
- Allergic reactions and skin diseases localized at the site of exposure.
- Acute respiratory diseases.
- Feverish conditions (fever).
- Violation of blood clotting.
It is undesirable to resort to laser exposure during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation, but these conditions are not absolute contraindications.
Preparation and procedure for the procedure
To select the most optimal method of treatment, a visual examination is carried out and, if necessary, an additional diagnostic examination is prescribed. In the course of laboratory diagnostics, the type and degree of oncogenicity of the identified HPV pathogen is determined.
Laser removal of papilomas in Minsk, in the center of aesthetic medicine “Marlen”, takes place without special preparation. The main instrument for the procedure is the fractional carbon dioxide laser EvoMATRIX. Previously, the problematic area of the skin (or mucous membrane) is disinfected and anesthetized with a local anesthetic. Further, under the targeted action of a light beam with a wavelength of less than 90 microns, the neoplasm is evaporated, with simultaneous sealing of the smallest blood vessels. Finally, a sterile dressing with antibacterial ointment is applied to the wound. Small benign growths are completely eliminated in 2-3 minutes. In the presence of multiple neoplasms, the session can last 30-40 minutes.
After removal of papillomas, for accelerated recovery and prevention of unwanted reactions, you must adhere to the following rules:
- during the day, do not allow water to enter the wound;
- do not injure the crusts until they fall off on their own;
- apply medications recommended by the doctor to problem areas;
- carefully protect the skin from exposure to direct sunlight, if necessary, use sunscreen;
- in case of problems with healing, immediately contact your doctor.
The total duration of the recovery period can last from 2-3 weeks to 2 months. It depends on the location, type and size of the removed neoplasm.
Advantages of laser removal of papilomas
Removal of papillomas with a laser is a qualitative step forward compared to traditional surgery and cryodestruction. Among the most obvious advantages of the technique are the following:
- Targeted impact on neoplasm. Only the body and the base of the papilloma are removed without damage to healthy tissues.
- Minimal soreness. The procedure is generally well tolerated by patients. In some cases, local anesthesia is indicated.
- Non-contact. The nozzle of the device distances itself from the patient’s skin, which completely eliminates the risk of infection with the most dangerous viral diseases: hepatitis B and C, HIV, and so on.
- Bloodlessness. Simultaneously with the removal of the neoplasm, coagulation (“soldering”) of damaged vessels occurs – there is practically no blood.
- Minimum recovery period. The wound heals quickly, the crust comes off in 2-4 weeks without scarring.
To determine the nature and nature of the removed tissue fragment, we recommendhistological examination.
Work experience: more than 10 years