Laser removal of molluscum contagiosum
Contagiosum molluscum — infectious dermatosis, which is caused by a virus of the smallpox family, appears on the body as small dense nodules with an umbilical depression in the center. “Marlen Center for Aesthetic Medicine” offers a modern way to remove molluscum contagiosum using a very advanced laser system – a medical laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 release.
- General information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures are needed 1 procedure
- ? Recovery 7 days
- ? Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Cost from 10 BYN
The Marlen Center for Aesthetic Medicine offers the following prices for laser removal of benign skin tumors (mollusc contagiosum):
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
With multiple elements, the cost of the procedure can be determined by zones:
Who suffers from infectious dermatosis
Molluscum contagiosum may occur in the following patients:
- 1. Adult men and women, as the virus is transmitted by contact and sexual contact.
- 2. Children in contact with a carrier of the disease.
People most at risk of contracting molluscum contagiosum
- Immune-compromised (HIV-infected, cancer patients, allergy sufferers, rheumatoid arthritis, taking cytostatics or glucocorticoid hormones);
- those who are constantly in contact with the skin of a large number of people (masseurs, nurses, doctors, nurses in hospitals and clinics, pool coaches, bath attendants and others)
It is impossible to get rid of molluscum contagiosum with improvised means at home.
Benefits of Molluscum Contagiosum Laser Removal
- When removing molluscum contagiosum with a laser, only the neoplasm itself is removed.
- Healthy tissues are not injured in comparison with such methods of removal as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
- When using a laser, removal occurs with minimal blood loss, since the laser coagulates the vessels well.
- When using a laser, the equipment does not come into contact with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar is not provoked at the site of removal of the molluscum contagiosum.
Method for removing molluscum contagiosum with a laser
- Laser removal of molluscum contagiosum is carried out with a very advanced laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 release. This equipment is very convenient and comfortable to work with.
- The advantage is that the laser allows you to choose a very thin beam to remove molluscum contagiosum, especially if it is on a person’s face.
- The doctor can use completely different settings, taking into account all the features of the human body, skin structure, patient age and a number of other factors.
- Removal of molluscum contagiosum can be carried out absolutely painlessly. Your doctor may recommend different types of anesthesia.
Work experience: more than 10 years