LASER WART REMOVAL IN MINSK
In the Center of Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” the following prices apply for laser removal of benign skin neoplasms (warts)::
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the neoplasm.
Please note that this kind of neoplasm, grows deep into the soft tissues, which is accompanied by serious difficulties and possible complications, therefore it involves long treatment and repeated removal. The cost of subsequent removals depends on the size of the mass.
A wart (a neoplasm of viral etiology) manifests itself on the human body as a superficial formation, the “roots” of which go deep into the tissues. The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers a modern way to remove warts using a progressive laser system — СО2 «EVOMATRIX».
Most often, warts appear as dense formations of various sizes. Plantar warts are also isolated, which grow deep into the soft tissues. Sometimes warts can be placed on the human body, upper limbs.
- General information
- ⏰ Durationfrom 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures are needed 1-2 procedures
- ?Recovery 7-14 days
- ? Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Cost from 10 BYN
Indications for laser vaporization
Most often, the procedure is carried out for aesthetic reasons. Among the medical indications should be highlighted:
- localization of the wart in the zone of constant friction, in places of high risk of injury;
- bleeding, soreness;
- an increase in size, overgrowth, the appearance of daughter growths.
Laser removal of warts is contraindicated in the following situations:
- acute infectious and inflammatory processes in the affected area;
- increase in body temperature;
- malignant tumors of any localization;
- herpetic rashes;
- blood clotting disorders;
- autoimmune pathologies;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pregnancy and lactation;
Preparation and procedure of the procedure
In order to exclude possible contraindications, the removal of warts in Minsk is carried out after a preliminary consultation with a dermatologist, cosmetologist, surgeon. In complex diagnostic situations, an additional examination may be prescribed (dermatoscopy, laboratory tests, etc.). Special preparation before the procedure is not required. The only condition is clean skin, without traces of cream and decorative cosmetics.
In the center of aesthetic medicine “Marlen”, a fractional carbon dioxide laser EvoMATRIX is used to vaporize benign neoplasms. The ergonomic system has an intelligent automatic control function, which significantly increases the accuracy of the impact. Disinfection and local anesthesia are pre-performed. Further, with the help of a targeted light beam of a given length, layer-by-layer evaporation of the affected tissues and simultaneous sealing of the smallest blood vessels is carried out. Finally, a sterile bandage with antibacterial ointment is applied to the wound. If necessary, a large neoplasm is sent for histological examination.
The before-after photo
Recommendations for recovery
Laser removal of warts practically does not cause pain and eliminates the development of allergic reactions. For accelerated healing, specialists of MC “Marlen” recommend
- the first 2 days, if possible, do not wet the wound;
- avoid injury
- for 1-2 weeks, refrain from taking hot baths, visiting saunas and baths;
- do not expose the problem area to prolonged exposure to sunlight (be sure to use a cream with a UV filter);
- do not remove the crust before it falls off on its own.
At the end of the procedure, each patient is given a care memo with individual recommendations on the use of medications.
Benefits of wart removal with laser
- When removing a wart with a laser, only the wart itself is removed (the laser diameter is 0.1 mm).
- Healthy tissues are not injured compared to such removal methods as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
- When using a laser, removal occurs almost without blood loss, since the laser coagulates the vessels well.
- When using a laser, there is no contact of the equipment with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar at the site of wart removal is not provoked.
With improvised means at home, it is very difficult to get rid of warts, it is almost impossible. If they are large, a scar will remain.
To avoid relapses and aesthetic problems, our specialists recommend seeking qualified help from the Marlen Aesthetic Medicine Center.
A video review
Work experience: more than 10 years