LASER HAIR REMOVAL OF LEGS
For anyone who does not want to spend time on constant shaving or endure the pain and discomfort of various types of depilation, laser hair removal on the legs will be the most acceptable alternative. The advanced method of selective photothermolysis, based on the non-contact destruction of the growing hair follicle, provides a long-term effect of perfectly smooth skin.
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” invites to a series of procedures everyone who is going to appreciate the advantages of laser hair removal in Minsk and prefers to deal with excess vegetation on the face and body radically and without pain.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures 10-12 Procedures
- ? Recovery not required
- ? Equipment Soprano ICE Platinum
- ? Price from 45 BYN
Price on complex
When ordering a complex of laser hair removal services, yousave up to 40%.
Creamy prices for all types of services related to laser hair removal. Complexes of services for laser hair removal are lower than those presented on Slivki.
As of July 1, 2022, we were visited by:
- 6000 ladiesgot rid of hair
- 130 ladiescourse per month
We work with regular customers with a frequency of about 1 time in 6 months.
Possibilities of laser hair removalSoprano ICE Platinum
The main tool of the dermatocosmetologists of the Marlen Aesthetic Medicine Center is the innovative Soprano ICE Platinum platform, recognized as the gold standard of laser technologies. The device, which combines the waves of diode, alexandrite and neodymium lasers, is based on modifications of IPL-SHR technologies. The Super Hair Removal system implies the most effective impact on the treated area due to the cumulative effect of a large number of short-term low-intensity impulses. This approach provides deeper penetration into the hair follicle and the optimal level of melanin absorption in hair of any color, thickness and stiffness. And thanks to the presence of a contact cooling system, laser hair removal on the legs is painless and comfortable.
Preparing for the procedure
In order for laser hair removal of the legs to be as comfortable as possible, and its result fully meets the expectations, certain conditions must be met:
- treatment not earlier than 2 weeks after visiting a solarium or sunbathing;
- if necessary, taking tetracycline or fluoroquinolone antibiotics that can cause skin sensitivity and burn, you should wait 10-14 days after the end of therapy;
- for 2-3 weeks, exclude any type of depilation, except for shaving;
- on the day / or on the day of the procedure, you must shave everything smoothly hair at the site of the proposed epilation (laser epilation of the lower leg is performed on smooth skin);
- do not apply alcohol-containing products to the skin for 3 days before the session.
How is the procedure?
Immediately before the start of hair removal, the skin of the legs is treated with an antiseptic solution. Next, a special contact gel is applied to the affected area, which ensures optimal glide of the nozzle. During the movement of the maniple, the skin is continuously cooled. At the same time, only warmth and a slight tingling are felt.
On average, the duration of one session is 20-40 minutes. However, it should be understood: this is a course procedure. Laser hair removal of the legs can completely get rid of all the follicles, gradually moving from the sleep period to the active growth phase, in about 6-7 sessions, at intervals of 3-8 weeks.
Skin care after epilation
The Soprano ICE Platinum procedure does not damage the surface of the skin and does not require special and lengthy rehabilitation. Basic care rules:
- refrain from hot baths, showers, swimming in pools and ponds for several days;
- avoid traumatic external influences;
- avoid alcohol-containing products , scrubs, skin-drying cleansers;
- to soothe irritated epidermis, use Bepanthen cream or its analogues, softening vegetable oils;
- do not take drugs with a photosensitizing effect.
Laser hair removal of the legs is not carried out in the presence of the following problems:
- individual intolerance to laser energy;
- skin rashes, wounds, abrasions, burns in the affected area;
- acute infections, exacerbation of chronic infectious processes;< /li>
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- severe varicose veins;
- pregnancy and lactation;
The procedure is not recommended if there are tattoos on the legs.
Work experience: more than 16 years