LASER HAIR REMOVAL OF HANDS
One of the open parts of the body that attracts attention are the hands. And the presence of abundant hair on them often becomes a significant aesthetic problem. There are many classic ways to get rid of unwanted vegetation. However, each of them has certain disadvantages. And only with the advent of modern cosmetic lasers, hair removal has become faster, better and more comfortable. The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” in Minsk offers the service “laser hair removal on the arms” in the area of the shoulders, forearms, hands and fingers. Specialists have at their disposal the innovative Soprano Ice Platinum system, which ensures uniform distribution of heat in the subsurface layers of the skin, without overheating the epidermis.
The principle of operation of the Soprano Ice Platinum
The innovative Soprano ICE Platinum platform, which combines 3 effective wavelengths (1064 nm – neodymium, 755 nm – alexandrite and 810 nm – diode) in one nozzle, is recognized as the most powerful and safest laser, allowing hair removal 2 times faster and better. Waves focused into one beam have a point impulse effect on the follicle. The energy of each impulse is absorbed by pigment cells, melanocytes, leading to gradual heating and destruction of the hair follicle.
Laser epilation of hands on the Soprano ICE Platinum device effectively eliminates hairs of any color (except bleached ones) and thickness in owners of all skin phototypes. Thanks to the built-in cooling system, which operates throughout the session, nearby tissues are not damaged, the color of the skin does not change, and the risk of burns is practically reduced to zero.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures 10-12 procedures
- ? Recovery not required
- ? Equipment Soprano ICE Platinum
- ? Price from 25 BYN
Price on the complex
When ordering a complex of laser hair removal services, you save up to 40%.
Creamy prices for all types of services related to laser hair removal. Complexes of services for laser hair removal are lower than those presented on Slivki.
As of July 1, 2022, we were visited by:
- 6000 ladiesgot rid of hair
- 130 ladiescourse per month
We work with regular customers with a frequency of about 1 time in 6 months.
Preparation for laser hair removal
The procedure can be carried out at any time of the year. However, to achieve the optimal effect, it is recommended to follow a number of rules:
- 2 weeks before the appointed date, exclude any type of depilation (except shaving);
- within 2 days it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, do not go to the solarium;
- refrain from taking antibiotics of the fluoroquinolone group, which increase skin sensitivity to laser radiation;
- 6-12 hours before session, the problem area must be carefully shaved;
- before the visit, wash off cosmetics and alcohol-containing products from the skin.
The order of the procedure
- preliminarily, the problem area is treated with a water-based antiseptic – chlorhexidine;
- to ensure the normal sliding of the maniple, a contact gel is applied to the skin. The wavelength and duration of the radiation are calculated individually. In the course of hardware processing, a directed action is exerted on each individual hair. Thanks to the cooling system, laser hair removal of the hands takes place without pain and burning. On average, the total lengthy procedure is 20-30 minutes;
- in the end, to eliminate swelling and prevent the development of inflammation, the contact area is treated with a regenerating agent.
Rules for skin care after hair removal
Laser hair removal on the arms is a course procedure. The need for a phased approach is due to the fact that laser energy can affect hair follicles that are in the stage of active growth. Therefore, to achieve the maximum effect of smooth skin, 8-10 sessions are required, which are carried out at intervals of 1-1.5 months. For hormone-dependent patients, the number of procedures can be prolonged. In the period between visits to a specialist, it is necessary:
- protect hands from direct sunlight, use cosmetics with an SPF factor (at least 2 weeks);
- refrain from excessively hot baths or showers;
- remove emerging hairs only with a razor.
If all the recommendations are followed, laser hair removal will provide perfect smoothness of the skin of the hands for several years.
- individual intolerance to the laser;
- burns, wounds and other skin problems in the treatment area;
- acute infectious and inflammatory processes;
- susceptibility to hyperpigmentation;
- increased body temperature.
We advise you to consult with your doctor first! Seek advice from the doctors of the Marlen Center – they will tell you what to expect from laser hair removal.
Work experience: more than 16 years