Facial hair removal with laser
The need for laser hair removal on the face arises if their growth does not correspond to the aesthetic ideas of people about beauty and attractiveness. This happens if in women facial hair appears in areas characteristic of the male type of hair growth: the area of the mustache, beard, sideburns. The reasons for increased hair growth in women are hormonal disruptions in the body or belonging to a certain ethnic group.
Fine hairs in the ears and nose serve as protection against penetration of insects. But sometimes (more often in men) this hair becomes excessively long, dark and begins to peek out of the nasal cavity or ears. This is unaesthetic, so they must also be removed.
In Minsk, one of the most modern effective ways to get rid of unwanted vegetation is laser hair removal.
- Common information
- ⏰ Duration from 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures8-10 procedures
- ? Recovery not required
- ? Equipment Soprano ICE Platinum
- ? Price from 10 BYN
Prices for complex
When ordering a complex of laser hair removal services, you save up to 40%.
Facial Hair Removal Methods
Before the invention of the laser, women used many methods to remove unwanted facial hair. These are shaving, plucking, waxing, sugaring, depilatory creams. The use of these remedies when removing mustaches, hair on the chin brought only a temporary effect. Hair grew back in a short period of time, and the procedure had to be repeated constantly. In addition, these techniques caused undesirable consequences in the form of skin irritation, ingrown hairs, the appearance of pustules and acne.
Laser hair removal, regardless of the causes of facial hair growth, gives an excellent cosmetic effect – the skin becomes smooth and velvety for a long time, and sometimes forever.
Laser hair removal is performed using special devices – lasers that generate electromagnetic waves.
The principle of operation of the device is as follows:
- The light pulse in the epilation area is absorbed by the pigment melanin, which provides hair color.
- At the next stage, light energy is converted into heat energy.
- In the hair root zone – in the follicle, a high temperature is created, which destroys the hair follicle and the capillaries that feed it.
- The trophic-free hair falls out.< /li>
- Hair no longer grows in place of destroyed follicles.
A feature of hair is that they are in different phases of development: from active growth to a “sleeping” state. The laser can only damage hair that is in the active growth phase. When the “sleeping” bulbs awaken, hair growth will continue, so laser hair removal should be done in courses. The number of sessions required to obtain a good cosmetic result is selected individually for each patient.
Thus, getting rid of excess vegetation in different areas of the face.
- Exacerbation of severe somatic pathologies.
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Immunodeficiency states.
- Skin diseases in the area of the intended epilation: herpes, dermatitis, acne.
- Tendency to form keloid scars.
- The presence of birthmarks and areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Mental illness.
Recommendations for preparing for laser hair removal:
- A month before the procedure, all manipulations associated with damage to the skin are prohibited on the face: peeling, depilation with wax, cream.
- Should not sunbathe.
- Two days before the procedure, shave the area of skin intended for epilation.
- On the day of epilation, cosmetics (creams, lotions) should not be applied to the face. The face is cleansed with micellar water.
After laser hair removal for the skin of the face, it is necessary to create the most gentle mode – mechanical, thermal and chemical effects should be avoided:
- A ban is imposed on visiting baths, saunas, beaches, solariums, swimming pools, sports and physical labor are canceled.
- Do not use scrubs, peeling.
- If the skin is severely irritated, hyperemic, it is treated with a soothing moisturizer.
Laser hair removal of the face, the price of which depends on the area of the treated skin, the type of equipment, the qualifications of the specialist, is becoming increasingly popular among both women and men who care about their appearance.
Work experience: more than 18 years