TEAR SULCUS CORRECTION
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers a wide range of various services related to injectable cosmetology in Minsk.
- Common information
- ⏰ Durationfrom 20 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures1 procedure
- ? Recoverynot required
- ?EquipmentJuvederm, RRS and others
- ? Price from 550 BYN
Among the most popular injection techniques, the Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen” offers correction of the lacrimal trough with preparations based on hyaluronic acid. A cosmetologist can correct the lacrimal trough in one visit to the patient without pain and harm to the human body. Correction of the lacrimal trough is a very difficult area for correction, requiring great experience and deep anatomical knowledge.
Lacrimal trough correction is carried out with certified drugs that have registration certificates from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, which have proven their effectiveness around the world.
Foto before and after
Tear trough repair may be indicated
- Patients after eye surgery (blepharoplasty) in the photo below require additional filling of the tear trough.
- Patients who have anatomical features that provide for the possibility of therapeutic correction of the tear trough.
How is the procedure for the correction of the lacrimal trough in the Center for Aesthetic Medicine “Marlen”
- During the initial consultation, the doctor clarifies the wishes of the patient, and subsequently argues how it is possible to complete the task with one or another drug. If the doctor and the patient reach agreement, the doctor has not identified any contraindications – the time of the procedure is appointed or it can be performed after consultation at the request of the patient.
- The doctor uses anesthesia before the procedure to create comfort for the patient.
- In portions, according to clinical protocols, a filler based on hyaluronic acid is injected with thin needles. The cosmetologist uses Juviderm hypoallergenic preparations in his practice – this eliminates the risk of complications or allergies. If the patient is not allergic, other Sayfa brand products can be used.
The contouring procedure lasts from 30 to 40 minutes. After the procedure, there may be slight redness and small bruises that will disappear. In the zone of the lacrimal sulcus, active blood supply, hematomas occur frequently.
Restrictions after the tear trough correction procedure
After the procedure, it is necessary to exclude:
- Visits to baths, saunas, swimming pools.
- Other contraindications announced during the initial consultation by the doctor.
Work experience: more than 20 years