Dermatofibroma manifests itself on the human body as a benign tumor on the skin in the form of a nodule, which sometimes has a leg. They consist of fibroblasts and fibrocytes, which have large nuclei, and include various morphological elements – lipids, fat accumulations, etc. “Marlen Aesthetic Medicine Center” offers a modern way to remove dermatofibromas using a very advanced laser system – a medical laser СО2 «EVOMATRIX» 2018 release.
- General information
- ⏰ Durationfrom 10 minutes
- ✅ How many procedures are needed1-2 procedure
- ?Recovery 7-10 days
- ?Equipment Evomatrix CO2
- ? Costfrom 20 BYN
The Marlen Center for Aesthetic Medicine offers the following prices for laser removal of benign skin tumors (dermatofibroma):
Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the doctor’s work and the location of the tumor.
Most often, dermatofibromas appear in the lumbar region, legs, shoulders, less often in other parts of the body. Dermatofibroma contains small vessels and collagen fibers. Pigment accumulates in the basal layer of fibromas, so the neoplasm can be much darker in color than the skin in healthy areas of the body.
Photos before and after
Who is prone to the formation of dermatofibromas
Dermatofibroma may present in the following patients:
- adults with possible metabolic disorders;
- mostly women.
It is impossible to get rid of dermatofibromas with improvised means at home.
Benefits of Laser Dermatofibroma Removal
- When removing dermatofibromas with a laser, only the neoplasm itself is removed.
- Healthy tissues are not injured in comparison with such methods of removal as cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
- When using a laser, removal occurs with minimal blood loss, since the laser coagulates the vessels well.
- When using a laser, the equipment does not come into contact with the skin, which excludes infection with hepatitis and HIV infection.
- A scar is not provoked at the site of removal of dermatofibroma.
Laser removal of dermatofibroma
- Laser removal of dermatofibroma is carried out by a very progressive CO2 laser “EVOMATRIX” manufactured in 2018. This equipment is very convenient and comfortable to work with.
- The advantages are that the laser allows you to choose a very thin beam for the removal of dermatofibromas on the human body.
- The doctor can use completely different settings, taking into account all the features of the human body, skin structure, patient age and a number of other factors.
- Removal of dermatofibromas can be carried out absolutely painlessly. Your doctor may recommend different types of anesthesia.
To determine the nature and nature of the removed tissue fragment, we recommend histological examination .
Work experience: more than 10 years